Every year we ask our physicians their views on the future of the healthcare industry. With so much disruption from COVID-19, this year’s global healthcare predictions will provide a unique window into the minds of those professionals perhaps most tested by 2020 and their hopes and perspectives for 2021.
- Thoughts on the pandemic and our path back to normalcy
- Considerations on the impact of a new US Presidential Administration
- Trends and changes in physicians’ views compared to years past
- Observations about the rollout of the COVID vaccines
- Perspectives on changes to provider networks and related businesses due to the crisis
- Views on COVID’s impact on the patient journey and care access
- Observations on innovation caused by COVID