Spring is here – which means it is the perfect time to do some spring cleaning! Please review the following to make sure your account is up to date and has all the necessary information so you have the best chance of receiving the right surveys for your specialty.
1. Many of our Crowd members use work email addresses for their account. We encourage using personal emails for survey invites. Emails associated with employers or universities often have firewalls that can block survey invites. You also may move on to a new role and your email will no longer be active.
2. If you need to, you can have different email addresses for survey invites vs. payment but make sure your payment email address is linked to your PayPal account if that is your preferred payment method. If it doesn’t match your PayPal account, please let us know and we can help update that for you!
3. In your preferences and settings in your account, we ask you how you’d like to receive survey invitations. We recommend opting into both email and SMS alerts so you can receive important information from us not only regarding invites but other important account information and other paid activities. If you haven’t yet opted into SMS, you can do so in this section. We find that getting text messages is sometimes more convenient than email.
4. If you’re board-certified, please make sure that your account reflects that. You can make that change in the profile under ‘professional information.’
5. Lastly, in the coming months we’ll be updating some of the fields for our members so you may be prompted to update things like practice setting or patient volume with new selections.
Have other questions about updating information in your account? Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.