Your privacy and security are of the utmost importance to InCrowd. Given the recent Facebook data breach and others like it, we think it is timely to suggest that you reset your InCrowd password. Your personal information and data insights remain secure. However, many of you likely use the same email address and, perhaps, the same password on multiple online accounts. We recommend updating your password to something unique as an easy way to continue to keep your account secure and observing this practice for all of your accounts outside of InCrowd.
How to reset your password:
- Go to the login page here and click on ‘Forgot your password?’ – You’ll receive an email to your contact email address account with a link to reset your password
If you have any issues, a member of our team is accessible via the chat function on the lower right of the login screen.
InCrowd Data Security
- InCrowd always will safeguard your earned rewards
- Your personal information is always kept private, is never shared, and is only accessed via appropriate staff members through a secure database
- All survey data is reported in aggregate and identified only by unique user ID numbers
- InCrowd will be rolling out some additional security measures in the coming months to continue to keep your information secure