InCrowd has been busier than ever gathering data on the most pressing issues facing the healthcare community. Our unique microsurvey format collects data in minutes, and our microtracker visualizes exciting trends in the results. The over 30,000 healthcare professionals that make up InCrowd’s expert medical network have been eagerly sharing their insights on a variety of key healthcare topics, including physician burnout, the Zika epidemic, pediatric vaccinations as well as nurses’ perceptions on the Affordable Care Act. Our research findings are compelling because of the expertise of our HCP network.
Catch up on our latest studies here:
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Human Experience Behind Physician Burnout
- Who are the 20% of Women Who Don’t Know About Zika?
- US Pediatricians Report Vaccination Levels Remain Steady but So Do Parental Concerns
- Are US Hospitals Really Prepared to Treat Zika? Recent Physician Surveys Suggest Maybe Not
- Part 3: Nurses on Healthcare Issues Presidential Candidates Should Be Talking About But Aren’t
Interested in joining the Crowd? Learn more
Contributions from Crowd Intern, Sarah Mayer.