LAST UPDATE: May 18, 2018
OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and provided by InCrowd. You are granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Website on computers, smartphones or other mobile devices that you own or control. InCrowd can terminate this license at any time and with or without any reason. The Website’s layout, content, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the Website (collectively, the “Content”) contained in the Website are proprietary to InCrowd, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by United States copyright and trademark laws, and you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content.
In order to use the Website, you must register for an account with InCrowd (the “InCrowd Account”). You represent and warrant that the registration and InCrowd Account-related information you provide is accurate and will be kept up-to-date. You alone are responsible for any and all activity that occurs in the Website through your InCrowd Account, and you agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of your InCrowd Account or any other breach of security related to the Website.
USER RESPONSIBILITIES – “CODE OF CONDUCT”
- License, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Website;
- Modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- Access or use the Website in order to build a similar or competitive product or service;
- Remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained in the Website;
- Use the Website to upload or distribute any (or any links to) computer viruses, worms, malicious code or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- Disrupt, disable, overly burden, impair or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such servers and networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or other unauthorized computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- Use the Website to harvest or otherwise collect or store any information for purposes other than those designed and implemented by InCrowd;
- Interfere with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that we endorse you, your website, your business or any statement you make, or present false information about InCrowd or the Website; or
- Use the Website to upload or share any content that:
- Infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; or
- Violates any law, regulation or contractual obligations.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE WEBSITE
Occasionally we will reach out to you by email for the following purposes:
- Usage/credit updates
- Project activity related updates
- Marketing updates regarding InCrowd features, products and services.
- Auditing of purchase activities
- Webinars and Events
- Physician Survey Findings
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
If you wish to opt-out of such outreaches, you can do so by choosing the “Unsubscribe from All Emails” option in our communications. You will receive confirmation of your request to unsubscribe once you choose this option.
If you wish to modify your preferences, you may choose the “Update Subscription Preferences” option in our communications. You will then be redirected to our Preference Center to edit your choices in relation to the communications you receive from InCrowd. You may also add yourself to the “Do Not Call” list by choosing to remove yourself from other communications in our Preference Center.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR EU-BASED SUBSCRIBERS ONLY
InCrowd represents that it retain data assets which include Personal Data of EU Subscribers per the following guidelines:
- Subscriber contact information will be retained for the term of the Subscriber’s contract with InCrowd plus (1) year.
- Statements of Work, invoices, payment processing details and other associated documents pertinent to the management of the Subscriber account will be retained for the term of the Subscriber’s contract with InCrowd plus seven (7) years.
- Survey Data and materials pertinent to the research execution will be retained for the term of the Subscriber’s contract with InCrowd plus five (5) years.
- Sales related communication data will be retained for five (5) years, including any communication opt-out requests received from the Subscriber.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR US-BASED SUBSCRIBERS
PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION PROCESSING
Prior to purchase, please carefully review (i) the price information, and (ii) the crowd access and expected response.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- you are responsible for and you will pay for the services selected;
- InCrowd may process your payment;
- InCrowd will not be responsible if either we or our payment processing partner are unable to complete a transaction for any reason, including but not limited to:
- if you have not provided us with accurate, current and complete payment information;
- if you do not have sufficient available funds or available credit to complete the transaction;
- if you do not have an active payment card, or if we are unable to confirm your payment card information or your identity;
- if your account with us, your account with our payment processing partner, your access to the Services, or your access to our payment processing partner’s services has been terminated or suspended for any reason;
- if we or our payment processing partner have reason to believe that the requested transaction is unauthorized.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any content that you upload to the Website. We may remove any content that violates the “Code of Conduct”, and suspend or terminate your InCrowd Account at any time for any reason in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LEGAL AND SITE COMPLIANCE
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
“InCrowd”, and its logo are trademarks of InCrowd. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.