- Understand the current pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) patient and treatment landscape
- Explore physician understanding of new treatments in development for PAH and their expectations
Method: 8-minute MicroSurvey via InCrowd
Crowds: US Cardiologists, US Pulmonologists
Sample Size: n=50
Fielding Period: January 30, 2019
Screening Criteria: Qualified respondents are US-based Cardiologists and Pulmonologists who…
• Have at least five PAH patients under their care
• Are aware of products in development for the treatment of PAH
Two key findings:
- Most physicians feel that increased patient survival, improved health-related quality of life, and improved functional class are the most important clinical trial endpoints for new PAH treatments.
- Almost half of physicians agree that the ideal mechanism of action (MOA) for new PAH drugs in development should be selective pulmonary vasodilation.
Download the full report now!