Wave 4 of this Tracking Report is now available here!
With the recent outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and cases identified in the US, InCrowd wanted to understand and track treating physicians’ perceptions on the spread of the virus, preparedness, physician concerns, patient concerns, and numbers of inflicted patients.
- Method: 10-minute MicroSurvey via InCrowd
- Crowds: US Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), Pediatricians (PEDs), and Emergency Medicine or Critical Care Physicians (EMCCs)
- Sample Size: n=263
- Wave 1 Fielding Period: Jan. 31-Feb. 4, 2020
- Wave 2 Fielding Period: Feb. 26-27, 2020
- Wave 3 Fielding Period: Mar. 19-20, 2020
Physicians have or are currently treating 20 or more patients with flu like symptoms