In this Syndicated Report we had two goals:
- Provide a baseline understanding of current knowledge among physicians regarding the types of nucleic acid-based therapies, their mechanisms of action, and their current and future promise.
- Serve as a vehicle for future surveys to assess how knowledge and perceptions change over time.
Methodology: 12-Minute MicroSurvey
Crowds: PCPs, Oncologists, & Pediatricians
Sample Size: n=250
Fielding Period: September 8-10, 2019
This report explores physician awareness of the following RNA- or DNA-based therapeutic methods:
- RNAi (RNA interference)
- siRNA (short interfering RNAs)
- ASO (antisense oligonucleotides)
- mRNA (messenger ribonucleic acid)
- AAV (adeno-associated virus)
- CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats)
- TALENs (transcription activator-like effector nuclease)
Download the report now!