- Understand the current treatment landscape for Alzheimer’s Disease patients
- Explore what physicians know about and expect for products in development for Alzheimer’s Disease
Method: 9-minute MicroSurvey via InCrowd
Crowds: US Neurologists
Sample Size: n=100
Fielding Period: March 10-13, 2019
Qualified respondents are US-based neurologists who:
- Treat at least 10 Alzheimer’s Disease patients in a typical month
- Are at least somewhat knowledgeable about products in development for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
One key finding:
- Responding neurologists tend to treat over 30 Alzheimer’s patients a month across all severity levels (39% mild, 38% moderate, 23% severe).
Download the full report now!