Our 4th year of asking physicians from our Crowd to share their perspectives on healthcare in the US for the coming year.
- Trends and changes in physicians’ view compared to years past
- Physicians’ perspectives on drug prices in 2019
- Perceived healthcare priorities
- Thoughts on ways to reduce healthcare costs
- The fate of various aspects of healthcare reform
Method: 5-minute MicroSurvey via InCrowd
Crowds: US PCPs, Specialists
Sample Size: n=200
Fielding Period: December 20 – December 22, 2018
One key finding:
Affordability, followed by access, are the most critical healthcare goals in 2019, following suit with priority ranks from previous years.
Download the full report now!